Job vacancy/ opening for field sales officer to join our team of experts.
We are looking for a competitive part time field sales representative to develop sales strategies and attract new clients. The successful salesperson will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas. The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services. As an outside sales representative, or sales agent, they will also research sales competition.
- “Get the sale” using various customer sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc)
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Evaluate customers skills, needs and build productive long lasting relationships
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
- Attend meeting, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data
- Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory
- Proven sales experience
- Experience working in similar field
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Computer use competency
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self motivated and driven
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Shs graduates can apply
- Must be willing to work on a part time basis
salary ranges based on experience
Join our team of experts
A career at IdjgieWeb is a personal and professional adventure.
We empower you to fulfill your ambitions
Life is a continuous journey where your personal development is as important as advancing your professional career. We provide options and support to draw your own career map, which should be responsive to you as an individual, to your aspirations, and your potential – whether or not it’s a traditional route.